SF Aloha 5K Registration is Now Open
Registration Now Open
Go to www.sfaloha5k.org
Saturday, October 13, 2012 – Run Starts Promptly at 8:30am
Crissy Field in San Francisco
Join us at scenic Crissy Field in San Francisco for the 2nd Annual SF Aloha 5K “Fun Run.” With the Golden Gate Bridge as your view, runners/walkers of all abilities will enjoy Hawaiian music, entertainment, keiki’s (children’s) activities and tasty Aloha treats.
All runners/walkers will receive a SF Aloha 5K T-shirt and wonderful goodies from our sponsors. Beverages and Hawaiian-style snacks will be provided at our post-Aloha 5K Celebration at Crissy Field.
Bring the entire family including your canine buddy for this fun and healthy event which will include special kids activities for our younger athletes and doggie treats for your four-legged companion.
How to Register for the SF Aloha Run
- Online: Register online until October 10, 2012 at www.sfaloha5k.org or until maximum capacity is reached. Register now.
- By Mail: Download Registration Form and submit with your check payable to “JCYC.” Completed forms and payments should be sent to: JCYC, 2012 Pine Street, San Francisco, CA 94115. Registration forms must be postmarked by October 5, 2012.
- Adult Early Bird registration (before September 1, 2012) – $30
- Registration September 1, 2012 to October 13, 2012 – $35
- Kids under 14 years of age – $10
- Dogs and Pets – $10
Proceeds from the SF Aloha 5K will support the children and youth services of JCYC. For more info about JCYC, go to www.jcyc.org .
Empowering Young People for the Future